Sunday, 3 November 2013

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 07:25
Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to be trying my first ever tag, the 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty, so here it goes!

1. GREED: 
What is your most inexpensive beauty product?
It would probably have to be my BabyLips by Maybelline tinted lip balms at just $2.99 or £2.99. Even though they are inexpensive I find that they work incredibly well and I love the way they make your lips look and feel. Check out my BabyLips by Maybelline review for more information.

What is you most expensive product?
Probably my Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher at £7.99 (which I felt was quite alot for a small blusher). This was a christmas present, has lasted me a long time and I haven't been able to find a better blusher. I love this product.

2. WRATH:
What product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Probably eyeliner, any eyeliner. I find it fine to do eyeliner on the water line but on my top lashes, I cannot apply this product at all.
What Product has been hardest to get?
I find a good foundation hard to get. Not any specific brand or range, I try out lots of foundations but I still haven't been able to find any that I love.

3. GLUTTONY:
What are your most delicious products?
I love the smell of Britney Spears Fantasy perfume, its a very sweet, delicious smell and I love it.

4. SLOTH:
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
Eyeshadow. I love the look of eyeshadow but I never apply it because I find it boring and time-consuming.

5. PRIDE:
What beauty product do you find you have the most confidence in?
I'd probably have to say the Freeman Feeling Beautiful face masks. I love face masks, especially these ones because I find that they clear up your skin overnight without fail, I have so much confidence in them. I also love how easy they are to use as they come in a large tube so that you just apply as much as you need and I feel that this way you get what you pay for as you can re-use it over and over again. They are super cheap as well ranging from $3.19 - $3.99.

6. LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive to the oppostie sex?
Kindness and genuineness. Be yourself!

7. ENVY
What items would you like to receive as a gift?
Probably some nice pink shaded lipsticks or any mac product I would be happy to have!

Thank you everyone for reading! Please tag me in more of your blogs!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos