Sunday, 17 November 2013

Eos Products Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 07:14
Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've all heard about the brand Eos by now. I decided to try out this popular new brand and decided to review them today.





The first product I purchased was the Red Lipbalm. This did its job by hydrating and moisturising my lips but it didn't smell or taste the best, just a standard lip balm so to be honest, I didn't understand what the big deal was with them.

The next product was the Eos green Hand Cream. I hate this product. Sure it hydrates and moisturises your hand like every other hand cream but it smelt horrible. I only used this product once and regret buying it. I would not recommend this hand cream.


The final Eos product i'm going to review is the pink lip balm. I am in love with this product. It smells delicious and tastes incredible. It also hydrates and moisturises your lips. it is definitely my favourite lip balm and I would definitely recommend it. It is very inexpensive and your can purchase it almost anywhere.

Overall, I like the brand Eos and look forward to trying out more of there lip balms but as for there hand creams go, I would never purchase another. This is just my opinion but I think many will agree. 
Thankyou for reading, do you like Eos?

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos