Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Face Masks

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 05:00
I've always been a big fan of face masks, I love how relaxing they are and often find they make a bigger difference to your skin than blemish treatment products so today I thought I'd review some of them and tell you which are my favourites.


The first face masks I ever bought were the montagne jeunesse brand. I really liked these face masks, especially the peel off ones as I much preferred not  having to go and rinse it all off as I find that I get everything wet and have to get changed, I also love to peel it off, I think it's really fun! The products always smelt delicious and I was also very fond of the heated masks. The major disadvantage to this brand is the fact that they are in packets. I find that with packets, you can't use all of the mask as its ver difficult and messy to open and use, I also don't like the fact that you can't reuse the mask another day even if there is some left in the packet as it would set inside. Overall, I like these face masks but personally I feel you can get much more for your money.

Montagne Jeunesse Facemasks

The next masks I'll be reviewing are the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Masks. Personally I love these masks, they are my favourite brand and I find that the make such a difference to my skin even just with one use. The first Freeman Feeling Beautiful mask that I purchased was the Facial Peel off mask in Cucumber. I only bought this item because I had run out of my Montagne Jeunesse masks and thought that the fact that it was a tube and reusable was a good idea. I instantly fell in love with these masks. Overnight my skin felt more hydrated and looked far better with the mask having cleared most of my blemishes! I quickly used up this tube trying to use it twice a week to clear my skin. I feel that you get alot of uses out of this tube for your money too. When I went back to Walmart to repurchase this product, they didn't have the Cucumber peel off one but i did see the facial clay mask in Avocado and oatmeal so I thought I'd give that a go. Once again I was amazed at this product! It smells delicious, feels fantastic and I love the colour - my favourite turquoise/aqua blue. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about these products, they are my ultimate favourite face mask range. I don't think they are available in England but are in the USA however you might be able to purchase them online.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Masks
The final face masks I will be reviewing are the facemasks from Forever 21's range Love and Beauty. I only bought these facemasks because I like the way they were reusable like my Freeman face masks. I do like this range but personally, I still think you can get much better and don't really feel they do alot for my skin, at least not as much as my Freeman masks.

Love and beauty by Forever 21 face masks.
So overall my biggest recommendation would be for the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Masks and I personally don't think there are any better.

Thanks for reading! If you have any face masks you'd recommend please comment below! Thank you!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos