Friday, 29 November 2013

Maybelline Mascaras Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
I have to say that my favourite brand for mascaras is definitely Maybelline. I think that this drugstore brand is much better quality than many high-end brands. Today I thought I'd review them for you.




The first Mascara I'm going to review by Maybelline is the 'Falsies Mascara'. I love this mascara and the name is very appropriate. I have quite long lashes and so mine tend not to need lengthening mascaras but I personally think this mascara is also ideal for those with shorter lashes striving to make them look long without the help of false eyelashes. The wand as well as the bottle are quite thick and big so may not always be the best for small spaces like purses but I think that the large wand makes it very easy to apply the correct amount of mascara. The only disadvantage I think this product has is that sometimes it is necessary to comb through the lashes otherwise they may get clumped together but for me, this is only a tiny fault.



The next mascara is the Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara. This mascara is my all time favourite and I am extremely fussy when it comes to makeup and own a lot of mascaras by a lot of brands. The fact that it has a separate wand for both the upper and lower lashes is a huge advantage, the fact that you do not have to purchase a separate mascara great. I also love the fact that on nights when you might be going out you can use the upper and lower lashes wands however on a no makeup makeup day you could just use the lower lashes wand for both or in my case, I prefer subtle eye makeup.


I love the Colossal Mascaras from Maybelline, I love all the different types they have whether it be Cat Eyes or Smoky eyes I love them all. The curved wand makes it easy to apply and has an amazing effect on the end result. I have to say that I love this mascara and it lasts a long time for the amount you pay and the amount you need to reapply it.

Overall, I absolutely love Maybelline mascaras and I can't wait to purchase more by this brand. They are so inexpensive and convenient, I would definately recommend them.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos