Thursday, 7 November 2013

Neutrogena Skincare Products

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 05:00
I have recently purchased some new Neutrogena Cleansers and so thought I'd review them.


I purchased two products: The Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub and The All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub. First I will review the Blackhead Eliminating scrub.


This product is supposed to reduce blackheads on your skin by cleansing your pores daily. I began using this product and to be honest didn't really find that it did anything for my blackheads, don't get me wrong I didn't gain any, but I definitely wouldn't say it eliminated any at all. This product did feel nice on my skin and cleared it very well, getting rid of many blemishes however not blackheads, the reason I bought it. So overall, I was quite disappointed with this product as it did not do its job but kept using it to reduce the blemishes and clean my skin.


I love this product. The All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub is fantastic. It says it clears up acne past, present and future and I really do find that it works. Any blemishes I had visibly better within just one use and I found that within 3 days, my blemishes were gone. I wouldn't say I have acne, more the occasional blemish so I cannot say how it works against severe acne but from what I have experienced, I love it. I also found that it did clear up past small scars for me, they faded and are now unnoticeable and as for future acne, I have found that my skin has looked better ever since I started using it and found that I have not gained any blemishes.

Overall, I would highly recommend the All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub, I have tried alot of skincare products (cleansers, moisturisers and acne treatment) and have found this works the best for my skin. As it is Neutrogena, this product is available in most countries and for a very small price so I will definitely be repurchasing this product and look forward to trying other Neutrogena products.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos