Sunday, 10 November 2013

Simple Skincare

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 05:00
Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to review the Simple Skincare range.

                                                           
 I have always loved the brand simple. My first purchase being the facial wipes that I use to remove makeup. I love these wipes. They are very hydrating to the skin, remove makeup and don't dry out in the packet. They are also very cheap and I love how you can get different sized packets.


I then bought some moisturisers. The Protecting moisturiser, The Hydrating Moisturiser and the Light Moisturiser. I really like all of these moisturisers and apply them after cleansing and before I apply my makeup. I use them twice a day, before I go to sleep and after I wake up and have a shower. I like all three of these moisturisers and would recommend all of them but I tend to use the protecting moisturiser when I'm holiday as it has SPF15 which is great.


 I also have purchased the cleanser which I love. It does so much for your skin, clears blemishes and leaves your skin feeling and looking great. I use it twice a day again as I get up and before I go to sleep.

I also got the Smooth to the Eyes Soothing Balm by Simple which is great to apply around the eye area in a morning before you do your makeup. It brightens the eyes and I love it. It is also small enough to travel with and fit into your bag. 

The final Simple Product I'll be reviewing is the Hydrating Mist. I purchased this product for travelling with. I fly alot and find that my skin gets really dry and dehydrated so I got a travel size hydrating mist from one of my favourite brands. This product lasts really well and I love the fact that when you run out, you can refill the spray bottle with water to use over and over so I feel that this product was a great buy and you get a lot for your money.

Overall, I would highly recommend Simple a brand and am always pleased with their products.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos