Friday, 15 November 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 10:00
Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to be doing the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag that harrietjacksonx tagged me in.


1. Name a beauty regime you rarely do.
I rarely use hair tools. I never curl or straighten my hair and if I'm not going anywhere, I don't dry my hair. I hate drying my hair so much and would never choose to do it. I'd rather just put it up in a ponytail and be done for the day.

2. Do you clean your Makeup Brushes often?
I don't really use that many brushes to be honest. Only really a blush brush, otherwise I tend to stick with my fingers. I have to say I don't clean my blush brush often, at least not as often as I should. I know its bad and I really should but they just take so long to dry!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long at all, not even a full day. I have to say I usually have gels but if the chip slightly, I redo them that night. I cannot stand chipped nail polish.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product even if you need it?
Not long at all. I really enjoy shopping for beauty products so if I need to buy or replace something, I'll go as soon as possible if I can afford it.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Picking at my nails. If the rip slightly, I have to bite that section off completely as I hate my nails getting caught on things and don't wait until I have a nail file. I also pick at my gels until a nail ends up coming off and once a couple have come off, I tear the rest off and do them again. It's really bad for my nails but its just a big habit.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Reading. I always mean to read and know I'm supposed to read but never do. I have a book I'm supposed to be start and finish in the next 4 days and I've had it 3 weeks but I'm doing this instead :)

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
My Dads quite an early bird and he likes to go really early in the morning and I hate getting up so I tend to stay in bed as long as I can before I have to get up but then when I finally do get up, I have hardly any time to get ready so get ready straight away.

8. How organised is your makeup and nail-polish collections?
They're kind of organised. My nail collection is all in a box, they're not organised within the box, they're just stuffed in there but my room looks tidier that way. My makeup is usually in my makeup bag but sometimes when I'm running late, I leave them out. I put my everyday makeup in my makeup bag and then have a separate space for eyeshadow, another for face makeup and another for lipsticks/lipglosses.

Thank you for reading everyone!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos