Tuesday, 5 November 2013

TML tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 09:00
Hi Everyone!
Yesterday harrietjacksonx tagged me in the TMI tag so I thought I'd try it.



What are you wearing? 
A red t-shirt from American Eagle and some River Island beige shorts.
Ever been in love? 
No
Ever had a terrible breakup?
No
How tall are you?
5ft 3inches
How much do you weigh?
Around 6st the last time I checked.
Any tattoos?
No, I don't like tattoos but if I were ever to get one when I'm older, I'd have the infinity sign on my wrist... probably wouldn't dare though.
Any piercings? 
My ears are pierced
Favourite show?
Friends, One Tree Hill and Pretty Little Liars
Favourite band?
One Direction!
Zodiac Sign?
Taurus
Favourite Quotes?
"Even the caterpillar turned into a butterfly" and "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars"
Favourite Actor?
I have so many... I love Zac Efron though!
Favourite Colour?
Turquoise
Loud music or soft?
I love both! Depends on the atmosphere really.
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
No and I hope I never will be!
Fears?
Lots of things, especially flying and boats. (I'm not fond of transport in general.)
Last time you cried?
I can't remember, I hardly ever cry.
Last show you watched?
Friends last night
The relationship you have between you and the person you last text?
My best friend earlier today
Favourite Food?
Sunday Lunch
Place you want to visit?
I visited quite alot of places but I really want to go back to Turks and Caicos, Mauritius or Bahamas (I love the Caribbean)
Favourite piece of jewellery?
I love the meaning behind each charm on my pandora bracelet
Favoruite songs?
My top three are: She will be loved by Maroon 5, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and Bad Day by Daniel Powter.

Thank you for reading everyone! Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos