Thursday, 5 December 2013

10 Little Secrets Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Probably eyeshadow because I don't wear it often so when I do, it feels special.

2. What is your skin care secret?
Everyone should do this anyway but I cleanse and moisturise everyday and night. I also use decleor spot treatment to avoid blemishes and if my skin is bad I will use a Freeman Face Mask because they work wonders.

3. What is your hair care secret?
It sounds terrible but I don't brush it fully. I comb my wet hair with a wide-tooth comb as soon as I get out the shower, then I leave it to air dry for a while and then blow-dry it so it isn't properly brushed. I just find this add volume and creates a natural wind-swept look.

4. What is you diet tip?
I have a terrible diet and wouldn't recommend it to anybody. I've heard drinking lots of water is great for your skin though.

5. Workout Tips?
I don't workout hardly ever :/

6. What perfume is your secret weapon?
I love a lot of perfume but my top 3 favourites would have to be Britney Spears Fantasy, Dolce and Gabanna The one and Givenchy Very Irresistible. 

7. An item of clothing that always turns heads?
I don't know really. I'm sorry I'm so rubbish at this!

8. Most treasured piece of jewellery?
I love the meaning behind each of my pandora charms but I also have a small teddy bear necklace that my Dad got me when I was little. 

9. Who is your style crush?
Selena Gomez. I always love what she wears, both casual and evening wear.

10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
You don't know much about me really… my favourite colour is turquoise? 

Thank you for reading! I'd like to tag harrietjacksonx in this. 
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos