Sunday, 8 December 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally very straight.

2. Do you dye your hair?
I don't dye my hair but it naturally lightens a lot.

3. Do you wear the same hairstyle everyday or change it?
I'm quite boring and tend to stick to a ponytail. I don't have very good hair anyway though to be honest.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
My sister is a beautician so she does my nails at homes but she used to have a salon that I occasionally went to.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I can't wear any for school so on weekends it isn't worth changing after only having it on for a night and in longer periods of time I have gels so don't change them often.

6. How long does it take you to put on makeup?
Only like 5 minutes!

7. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?
I tell myself I am only buying what I need but really I am a collector.

8. Do you wear full-face makeup everyday?
No, never!

9. Do you wear makeup at home?
Nope, never.

10. How many high-end products do you have?
None I'd love some though and I sometimes borrow my sisters.

11. Left or Right Handed?
Right

12. How tall are you?
5'3"

13. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I'm learning Spanish and French and did Latin for a while.

14. How many pets do you have?
None but I want a dog so badly.

15. What's your favourite colour?
Turquoise

16. Do you swear often?
No, not at all but sometimes I might think it, haha.

I haven't completed all Beauty Blogger questions so I might post a part 2 Beauty Blogger Tag tomorrow.
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos