Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Christmas is coming!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Since Christmas is approaching, I have been convinced to do blogmas, posting everyday up until Christmas.

So for todays blog post, I'm going to do something a bit different. Instead of reviewing or comparing makeup, I'm going to be telling you some products I would like for Christmas and why. If you have any of these products please tell me what you think about them.

1. Makeup Brushes
I would really like some great makeup brushes. I have the odd few cheap ones but I would really like to receive some good quality ones to use instead. I know of some great brands that friends and family have recommended such as Real Techniques but I don't really mind what brand.

2. Eyeshadow Palette
I have a couple of loose eyeshadows or a palette of four etc.. but for Christmas, I would really like a larger palette with more colour options to experiment with.

3. A nice pink lipstick
I don't mind what brand the lipstick is but I would really like a subtle pink coloured lipstick.

4. BabyLiss Curl Secret
I really like how fast and effective this hair tool is. I love how it does it perfectly and easily.

That is my beauty Christmas list! Thanks for reading!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos