Monday, 2 December 2013

Christmas Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
I'm so excited for christmas and glad that it is approaching fast so after harrietjacksonx tagged me to do this christmas tag I thought I'd do it today.


1. Do you prefer a real or synthetic christmas tree?
Personally I prefer synthetic trees. I have always had a synthetic tree mainly because real ones make so much mess and personally I think can often look quite sparse and don't last as long. I do like the tradition behind real trees though.

2. If you go to a coffee shop in December, what drink do you order?
I am very fussy when it comes to food and drink. I don't like any warm drinks at all as much as I wish I did and could enjoy a warm hot chocolate, I would order a cold milk.

3. What's your favourite scheme for decorating the tree?
Putting up our christmas tree is always a very exciting family tradition and so it is more about that than how it looks. Our tree is very miss-matched but fun. We have lots of Disney baubles and ones with our names on, stuffed animal ones and ones we have made at school etc. Our lights are also multicoloured so really, theres no scheme to it. Theres just anything and everything on there, which personally, I love.

4. Giving or Receiving?
I do love buying presents or buying anything really but I think anyone would be lying if they said they didn't enjoy receiving lots of presents on Christmas day.

5. Christmas Day fashion?
My christmas day fashion is virtually non-existent. I stay in my pajamas most of the morning to be honest and then just put some joggers and a sweatshirt on because its comfy and we don't go anyway. Sometimes, i might also wear some new clothing I've gotten for Christmas but only if they're comfortable. This year, I'm going to try and dress up a bit more and do my hair and makeup nice.

6. Whats your favourite Christmas Day Song?
I love all christmas song really!

7. What's your favourite Christmas film?
I love most but top favourites are: Elf, Miracle on 34th Street and The Santa Clause.

8. Open your Christmas presents before or after lunch?
Before 7am! My sisters and I wake up around 5am due to excitement and then wait until around 6am to go and wake up our parents. Then we go and open all of our presents.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos