Saturday, 14 December 2013

Covergirl Exact Eyelights

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Covergirl exact eyelights range. This is a range targeted to specific eye colours. I have hazel eyes so the products I'm reviewing are suited to that colour but these products are available for other eye colours.
   

This is the eyeshadow palette suited for hazel eyes. They give you a range of colours and I love them all. On the back of the packaging, there is also a guide of how to apply it well to make your hazel eyes pop. The disadvantage with this guide is that it is on the back of the packaging so you either have to dispose of it or keep the packaging, I wish it came with a separate sheet.



The mascara is a golden-brown colour to complement hazel eyes. I like the fact that the applicator is quite small because personally I like less mascara applied but if you like a false lashes effect I wouldn't recommend this mascara.


Finally, the eyeliner. This colour is a greeny colour to bring out the green in the hazel eyes. I really like this eyeliner, it is one of my favourites and I would definitely repurchase it. The only down sound is that it doesn't apply easily to the waterline but I find that it looks better under the eyes at the corners anyway so it isn't a problem to me.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos