Monday, 16 December 2013

Gelish Nails Tutorial

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey Guys!
Today i've tried out my first video tutorial! I decided to do a tutorial for gel nails.
I'm sorry that at times in this video, the view is out of focus, I didn't notice until I was editing it. I'm also sorry that these nails are messier than usual, it's because I was focusing more on filming than the actual painting my nails!

I hope you enjoy this tutorial, I really enjoyed filming and editing it and may in future try doing some more videos. If you have any ideas that I could do, please comment.

I also think its worth mentioning that you have to watch this video on a computer. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but it does not work through a mobile device.

video

Thanks for watching! 

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

5 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos