Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 16:26
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year. 2013 has been so great for me with many happy memories and success with my Blog and Instagram Fashion Account so thank you all so much! I can only hope that 2014 will be just as great for both me and for you. I also want to quickly announce that I am going to try and post on Wednesdays as well making my posting days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I hope you enjoy me posting more frequently. I'm also beginning to run out of posts to do so please comment below if you have any requests or ideas for future posts. They can be fashion, beauty or life related, I don't mind. Thank you to anyone who does!

video

Happy New Year! Heres to wishing you a great 2014!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

6 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos