Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Harrietjacksonx

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi guys,

Today I'm going to do something a bit different, I'm going to recommend blogs for you!
One blog I'd 100% recommend is Harrietjacksonx. Her blog is amazing! She mainly does beauty reviews but she dos also do tags and favourites videos etc. She's also starting to do videos and they are so good. She inspired me to create this blog and she's helped me so much in deciding whether or not to buy a product and if you comment a question, she'll reply and help you as best as she can. She's such a good blogger, her blogs are never too long and boring and they always have lots of pictures so that you can see what the products are like, they are also always personal and cute. I love reading her blogs and I think you will too!

She's also recently posted her first video which honestly was amazing, she's so talented at videos and I hope she does many more. Her blog is absolutely amazing, she's gained so many followers recently and she deserves all the success, please follow her blog as I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.


xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

3 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos