Thursday, 12 December 2013

Makeup Part 2

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
Hi everyone,
Today I am going to be doing Makeup Questions part 2.

16. What is your favourite blush to use?
Bourjois.
17. Do you buy makeup on ebay?
No, I would never risk it.
18. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! Thats all I own and  I LOVE it.
19. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
No, my sisters a beauty therapist so she can teach me should I need it.
20. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really
21. Name a makeup crime you hate?
Too much fake tan and too strong eyebrows.
22. Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral?
Neutral
23. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Lots do but I love Blake Livelys and Selena Gomez.
24. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item what would you use?
Concealer everytime.
25. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Yeah, I rarely wear that much makeup.
26. Do you think you look good without any makeup on?
I look alright, yeah
27. In your opinion, whats the best makeup line?
I love Maybelline and Rimmel London.
28. What do you think of makeup?
I love it!

I'd like to tag Harrietjacksonx
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos