Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Makeup

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to answer some makeup questions from the 40 questions tag. This is part 1, read tomorrow for part 2.

1. What foundation do you use?
I don't really wear it but I like Rimmel London True Match Perfection and Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.
2. How about concealer?
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circles Concealer for under eye circles and Maybelline Coverstick for blemishes.
3. Do you know your undertone?
Nope
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I prefer natural.
5. What brand of Mascara do you use?
Maybelline everytime!
6. Sephora or Mac?
Sephora anyway - more range!
7. Do you have a Mac Pro-card?
No, I have no Mac products so don't need one.
8. What makeup told do you use in makeup application?
Fingers mainly!
9. Do you use a primer for the eyes?
No
10. For the face?
Yes. Rimmel London Fix & Perfect
11. What is your favourite eyeshadow?
I like lots but I love smoky eye!
12. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
Pencil
13. How often do you poke your eye with an eyeliner pencil?
Not that often really
14. What is your favourite lipstick?
Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte lipstick in the colour 110.
15. How about lipgloss?
I don't use it very often.

That's it for today! See tomorrow for part 2!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos