Sunday, 22 December 2013

Maybelline Colossal Mascara Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys!
So you know how much I love Maybellines mascaras! They are all so good and I would buy them anyway over a high-end mascara. Every single mascara is amazing and I just think that they are the best out there.

Recently, I have bought Maybelline Colossal mascara and decided to review it today.


Once again, I am impressed by the quality of this mascara. It is so good and makes your eyes look so much nicer especially when you pair it with a eyelash curler - I would always recommend using one, it really does make a HUGE difference. Anyway, this mascara lengthens you eyelashes without them looking clumpy and is just generally a great mascara.


The only down side is that within the first couple of hours of you wearing this mascara, it is very easy to smudge, its not waterproof and you have to completely keep your hands away from your eyes otherwise it does make a mess. If you don't touch or rub your eyes often, it won't be a problem but for me, I'm constantly rubbing and touching my eyes so this is a huge disadvantage. Nevertheless, I would still repurchase this product.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo






9 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos