Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Obviously today is going to be a very busy day for everyone so I thought today's last blogmas post would be to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Thanks to everyone who has read my posts over the last 25 days (blogmas), in a couple of days I will post what I got for Christmas.

Have a great day everyone!
I also wanted to quickly say that I'm not going to be posting as much now that blogmas has ended. I used to post every Monday, Friday and Sunday so I'll probably go back to that eventually but for the moment, my blog posts are going to be very hit and miss because of big events like Christmas and nEW Year and I'll want to post on big days like that but I just wanted to tell you that eventually it will get back to normal.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

8 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos