Tuesday, 17 December 2013

My Christmas Presents from my Best Friend

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys!
As part of blogmas, I thought today I could tell you about the christmas presents I received from my best friend. I loved all of them and am sure you will too!



The first present I'm going to tell you about is a Victoria's Secret Body Spray - Hello Darling.
I love the scent of this! It smells so nice and I've received many compliments when wearing it. I love this product.

I also received a lush bath bomb. This smells amazing too! I love all lush scents and products so I'm really looking forward to using this.


This product is non-beauty related but I thought I'd tell you anyway. I received Coldplays Mylo Xyloto Record! If you've read my previous blogs, you'll know that for christmas I'm asking for a record player and my best friend knew that so she bought me a record! I'm so pleased with this and excited to play it after christmas.

I also received a photo frame to match my new bedroom with my favourite picture of us inside it, I loved how thoughtful this present was and it looks great in my room!

Thank you to my best friend for al of these amazing presents, I loved them all!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


8 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos