Friday, 6 December 2013

Rimmel London vs Maybelline

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
I have to say that my favourite makeup brands are Rimmel London and Maybelline hands down. Both of these brands never fail to disappoint and I would recommend both of them hugely. I always post different reviews of their products and say how much I love them both but today, I'm going to compare them instead.

Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
So the first products I am going to compare are Face products.
I have chosen the Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour foundation and the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation. 
I don't really wear foundation, mainly because I haven't found one I love yet so feel self-conscious wearing it but out of these two products, my favourite would be Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation. I think that this foundation feels lighter on the skin but still gives good coverage whereas with the Maybelline Super Stay foundation, it clings to pores and creases in the skin, especially blemishes so I would have to say that I prefer Rimmel London in this case.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Maybelline Coverstick


I love both of these concealers but my favourite would be Maybelline. I love their coversticks, they giver great coverage that lasts and I like stick concealer instead of liquid concealers. I don't like the redness corrector though, for more information about these products see my review post,

Maybelline The Falsies

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Flex
I would 100% go for Maybelline mascaras, these are my favourite mascaras. I love the falsies and colossal and many more Maybelline Mascaras, see my Maybelline Mascaras Review post. As for Rimmel London, I got this product for free with one of my purchases and I can see why its free. It is cloggy and looks terrible. I really dislike this product.

Maybelline Baby Lips
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks
This has got to be the hardest decision between the two brands. I am in love with both of these. Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks are so pigmented and moisturising and I love the colours and Maybelline BabyLips are just faultless, they are so hydrating and moisturising. Overall though, I think I'd have to go for Maybelline BabyLips because they are more consistent with the quality of their range.

Overall, after reviewing all of these products, I have come to the conclusion that I prefer Maybelline to Rimmel London. I would recommend most of these products and both of these brands but to be really picky, Maybelline just tops it for me.

What do you prefer?

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos