Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Skincare

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 01:00
Hi everyone,
So I'm going to answer some questions about skincare. These questions are supposed to be from the 40 Beauty Questions tag but I decided to split this long tag up into sections and the first one is skincare.


1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I cleanse and moisturise twice a day.
2. What skin type do you have?
Oily.
3. Do you exfoliate?
I try to exfoliate once a week.
4. What brand do you use?
A mixture of: Neutrogena, Witch, Simple and Dermalogica
5. What moisturiser do you use?
Simple Hydrating Moisturizer
5. Do you have freckles?
Some but only dotted around.
6. Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Decleor at night and SImple in the morning.
7. Do you have acne prone skin?
I get some blemishes and spots but not particularly acne. I would recommend Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Cleanser to anybody who does.

xoxo Pink Cupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos