Friday, 20 December 2013

Thank you!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys!
So today I want to say some huge thankyous. I know this may be an extremely boring post to read but I think that once in a while it is necessary to thank some people, so here goes.


First of I need to say a huge thank you to my best friend! (She knows who she is). Without my best friend, I wouldn't have even begun this blog or even been interested in the blogging and youtube world. She has always been obsessed with these things and telling me to watch videos or read blogs so one day I decided to do it to please her mainly and I loved it. Slowly, I too have become addicted to these things and I am grateful that she introduced them to me. I'm especially thankful that she persuaded me to create this blog and has continually given me support and help! So my biggest thank you goes to her.

Another thank you is to all of you followers and readers. It's one thing to follow someone and be a 'ghost follower' but to all those people who actually sit and read my blogs and are kind enough to like them or send me a comment, I am hugely grateful to all of you! I never thought it would be this successful in such a short amount of time so I need to say a huge thank you to all of you!

Ok so whats written above was what I wrote and scheduled to be posted a few days ago. Since then my best friend has informed me that my blog is number 3 on the 'Up and coming' blogs list. Hers is also on there and we are both so happy. I couldn't have done it without all of you and I cannot thank you enough, it makes us both so happy to know that you all support us and got us there. Thank you so much.


I'm sorry this post may have been a bit boring but I think its necessary to do this every now and then.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

5 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos