Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Winter Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi everyone!
Heres the Winter Tag.


15. Snowboarding or skiing?
Never been to either.

16. What shoe trend do you wear the most?
Uggs.

17. Do you like iceskating?
I like it but I'm solo bad at it!

18. Does it snow where you live?
Yes only sometimes though.

19. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, lots of times, not good ones though!

20. If you were to ask Santa anything and be guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
Sounds cheesy but for happy and healthy friends and family, I wish for that every time. I love them so much!

21. What is your favourite thing about christmas?
EVERYTHING! The songs, films, decorations, happiness, joy, spirit, presents… everything!

22. What is your favourite winter outfit?
Leggings, a jumper and uggs.

23. Favourite winter food?
CHRISTMAS DINNER!! <It's my favourite all year round!

24. What is your dream way to spend a winners day?
Don't know, sorry!

25. How do you do your makeup in winter?
It depends on the situations but usually light foundation (I use Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and just love it!), a dark blush, eyeliner, mascara, concealer and lip balm.

26. 3 things that remind you of winter?
The smell of cinnamon, a fire and tinsel!

27. Favourite Winter song?
I've answered this… Fairytale of NewYork by the Pogues.

28. Whats your favourite winter memory?
I have so many, it would take all day to name them all!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

5 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos