Saturday, 28 December 2013

Your Wishes

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 15:38
Hey everyone!
First off, before I start my blog post for today, I just want to say I'm really sorry I haven't been doing any beauty reviews/tutorials etc recently. With it being this time of year (christmas, new year..) I've been trying to theme my posts on that. I'm sorry about that, it should be beginning to get back to normal in January.


Anyway, onto this post, you're probably wondering what I mean by 'your wishes'. In todays post, I really want to ask you what you like and dislike about my blog. Next year, one of my goals is to improve my blog and become your favourite blogger (I have a post all about my goals tomorrow). In order to do this, I need to know more about what you like and dislike so today I'm going to ask you questions and please feel free to comment below your answers so that I can improve, this is your chance to change my blog so that you enjoy it more. I want true opinions (obviously don't be mean!) so I want to know what you like best and how you think I can improve etc. Anyway, just take a look at these questions and comment below if you would like to, thanks!

1. What is your favourite type of blog post? (Tags, Reviews, Tutorials etc.)

2. Do you prefer beauty or fashion related posts?

3. Would you like me to feature posts about non-related beauty things?

4. Do you prefer it when I do longer detailed posts or short posts?

5. Do you prefer it when I have lots of pictures or just a few?

6. How often would you like me to post?

7. What has been your favourite of my posts so far?

8. How often do you look at my blog?

9. What is your favourite thing about my blog?

10. What do you dislike about my blog?

11. Any ways you can think of that would improve my blog in any way?

Thank you to everyone who answers and comments regularly. I always read your comments and I'm excited to read your opinions and suggestions. If you only want to answer a few of the questions feel free, I'll be grateful for any answers.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

8 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos