Sunday, 19 January 2014

Being A Happier Person

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
You may recognise this post. It's because about a month ago, I accidentally published it and you can't delete posts on bloglovin so you may have already seen it, sorry if you have. Anyway for those of you who haven't…
Obviously everyone wants to be happy and I'm going to share with you some tips on how to be happy even when you might be feeling a bit down.


1. Gratitude 365
This is an app that you can get that allows you to write things you are grateful for everyday. I find that this enables you to really think about everything you may take for granted and it helps you feel a lot better. If for some reason you can't get this app just write in a notebook things you are grateful for every night. They can be as simple as "a roof over my head" or "a full meal".

2. Reminder Free
This is another app but it is a countdown app that tells you how long it is until an exciting event in your life. My Mum said hen I first got this app "Don't wish your life away" and I'm not, I'm just reminding myself of all the things I have to be excited for in my life. It makes you feel happy knowing that you have lots of fun things coming up.

3. Have a quote book
I first came up with this idea when my phone was becoming full of quotes that I'd screenshotted from google or social networking sites. I decided to write them in a little notebook and have been very since. I now have 3 notebooks filled front to back with inspirational quotes. I write a few in it every night before I  go to bed and often get the quotes from tumblr, instagram or take lyrics from songs or lines from films. I just find that then you can look back through it and feel really happy and often inspired.

I hope this helps you to become a happier person. What are your tips to being happy?

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

9 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos