Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Confessions of a Beauty Guru Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
So my best friend harrietjacksonx found this tag and I've been meaning to do it for some time now so here it is! We adapted it because it was originally for a you tuber.


1. How many hours a week do you spend writing blogs?
Well one blog post probably only takes me around 20/25 minutes but because I love writing these posts so much I write a few at a time and schedule them. His post was scheduled, I actually wrote it on 20-12-13. Then I was on Christmas break so I probably spent an hour a day looking and writing blogs whereas when I go back to school I probably spend an hour a week writing blogs.

2. Are you a spender or saver?
I used to be a saver but now I'm a spender, 100%

3. When is it easiest for you to post?
I usually write early in the morning and later and night because its more convenient.

4. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
Not cleaning my brushes often enough and not using heat-protection spray.

5. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
Proabably half an hour:
5 minutes in the shower
15 minutes drying and styling my hair 
5 minutes doing my makeup
5 minutes deciding what to wear and getting dressed

These were the only 5 questions that I found relevant to answer, the rest were about filming and things like that so sorry its short! Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos