Friday, 10 January 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
So not too long ago, I went on a small beauty haul to Walgreens. I'm wasn't supposed to buy any makeup because I "have to much" but I managed to buy a few items so here's what I got!


1. Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Cleanser
So this is a repurchase because I just love this cleanser. I find that it really does help my skin and its also quite inexpensive.

2. Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Spot Treatment
I didn't even know this existed so when I saw a whole range of products I jumped at the chance to get this treatment. I have been using it for a while now and I do have to say that I really like it and it does clear blemishes very well.

3. CoverGirl Smoochies
I bought 2 of these lip balms. They're flavoured and tinted so they both look, smell and taste very nice. I bought a girly pink colour and a darker red colour. I really like these. I'd never tried them before so it was a risk getting them but they are very pigmented and I look forward to getting some more.


4. Revlon Hair Teaser Comb
I've been needing a teaser comb for a while now because I have very fine hair. This comb really does help to boost your hair adding lots of volume. I would definitely recommend buying one if you too have very fine hair.


5. Milani Brow Kit in Light
This is a shadow brow kit and I love it! It has two different eyeshadow colours to be used on the brows. My set is in the shade light. It also has a highlighter for beneath the brow bone and several tools. It was a good purchase.

6 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos