Wednesday, 22 January 2014

My Wash Routine

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
This may seem like a weird post but I've seen lots of youtube videos and things where people tell you their shower routine, anyway, this is mine.


I make sure my shower is nice and warm because I can't stand cold water. Then the first thing I do is take my body wash and wash my body. Two body washes that I alternate between are Dial Soy and Almond Milk body wash and Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Body Wash. They both smell great  like coconut and I love them.

After I've finished washing my body, I take my Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Cleanser which I love and work it into my skin, I like to leave it a few minutes before I wash it off. I find that applying cleansers and exfoliators in the shower is so much easier because when you are out of the shower, the water gets everywhere and you end up all wet.

After I have washed my cleanser off, I take my Dove Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and massage it into my hair. I then wash it out. I don't use a conditioner because my hair is very oily so it can often make my hair look greasy. 

Then I turn off my shower and get into my towel. When I get out the shower I get dried and put on my dressing gown. I then dampen my hair with my towel and brush it with a wide-tooth comb. 

Next I use my moisturiser and then I apply a light coat of the Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Cleanser on any imperfections and begin to get ready by drying my hair and doing my makeup.

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any requests on posts you'd like to see please comment below. Thanks for reading!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos