Sunday, 26 January 2014

The Blogger Made Me Buy It! (Tag)

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be doing the blogger made me buy it tag that harrietjacksonx tagged me in. It's taken me a while to get round to doing this so sorry about that. I'd like to tag lissyshuker to do this tag.

1. Who are you most influenced by? Who are the ones that you rely on for reviews?
I hugely rely on my friends harrietjacksonx, lissyshuker and beautybyeden but as far as youtubers go, I rely on them all, if more than one of them rave about it, I tend to buy it and give it a go myself.

2. Do you buy a product on one review or do you look for more?
Like I said, I look for lots. I don't always look for it, I just tend to realise that lots of people have raved about it and try it myself however if I've really been wanting a product, I do some further research to check its good before I purchase it myself as my makeup budget is tight.

3. What is your favourite product that you have bought in a consequence of blogs?
I've bought a lot of products due to blogs, my favourite would probably have to be Maybelline's BabyLips.

4. Name 5 products that you've bought due to blogs?
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
2. Maybelline BabyLips
3. Covergirl Smoochies
4. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
5. Rimmel True Match Foundation


5. Have you given into a blogging hype?
Lots, all of the ones above but I'll say something different. I asked for a beauty blender and real techniques makeup brushes for Christmas so they are some tools I've given into getting.

6. Is everything you buy based on blogging reviews or is there some products you buy without reviews?
If I like the looks of something and get the opportunity to swatch it, I will buy it there and then but if I get the chance, I generally read a review about it.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos