Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Whats on my iPhone?

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
So I was asked to do this post by a very close friend, my best friend in fact after my "your wishes" post (If you haven't yet read that, please take a look and tell me how I can improve). I have often recommended apps to her and she wants me to do a post dedicated to great apps.

Also from my 'your wishes' post, I've been asked to do non-fashion and beauty related things as well so this is an all round post.

Anyway, I'll get on with what apps I have on my phone. I have an iPhone 4s and these are obviously all available for other apple phones and probably other phones too. Sorry, I don't know which, I'm not good when it comes to phones because I've only ever had an iPhone.


The photography related apps I have are:

  • Squaregram: Allowing you to fit bigger pictures onto instagram sized pics.
  • InstaEditor: My favourite editing app
  • PicLab HD: I use this for editing photos for my best friend (harrietjacksonx) and mines instagram fashion account. (Style_account if you're interested in following that) It allows you to add text etc.
  • Pic Collage: obviously its just to make a picture collage!


Social Networking:

  • Youtube: I don't have a channel, I view other peoples videos.
  • Snapchat: Allows you to send people pictures faster I find.
  • Instagram: To share photos. I have a personal account and style_account with my best friend.
  • Tumblr: I use this to follow inspirational quotes so that I can then write them in my quote book.
  • Bloglovin: I follow lots of blogs and my blog PinkCupcake7 is on their too.
  • We heart it: Get good fashion pictures.


Resources:

  • IMDb: I love celebrities and it allows me to quickly gain access about a film or celebrity.
  • Shazam: An app that tells you what song is playing if you don't know the name.
  • HiFutureSelf: This is one of my favourite apps, I use it so often. You write a text out and then set a date time and its sends it to you at that moment. Its a great way to remember important things.
  • Reminder Free: I count down to exciting events. The ones i'm counting down to are: (Pretty Little Liars season 4B although it will already be done by the time this goes up. Sims 4 Release. Florida with my Best Friends. My Birthday. One Direction concert.)
  • Daily Mail: It has a tv and showbiz section where I get the celebrity gossip.


Games:

  • Match Dots: You match the same coloured dots in a certain number of moves or time.
  • Covet Fashion: This is a great fashion app! You design outfits that you then enter in events for a chance to win money to buy more clothes for other events.


Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy this type of post? Comment below or like if you did and I'll try and do more like this.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos