Sunday, 2 February 2014

Announcment

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Recently, I've been sticking to my posting schedule but I wanted to make it even more organised and planned. I have decided on a slightly different posting schedule and I just wanted to let you know what it was. Comment below if there are any other things that you'd like to see.

Monday - Reviews
Wednesday - Lifestyle
Friday - DIY/How to's
Sunday - Anything 

I hope this is ok but I just wanted to let you know that some weeks this may be different. For example, nearer Easter Holidays/Spring Break I'm having a week devoted to Travel and I may be having other specific weeks too but I'll let you know when those happen. This also includes things like Christmas and Valentines day because my posts will be themed for those at that time of the year. There are also going to be times when this changes due to favourites posts because I always choose a date that's the closest to the end of the month.

Thank you!
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

3 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos