Monday, 3 February 2014

BabyLiss Curl Secret Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be reviewing the BabyLiss Curl Secret which I got for Christmas.

The first time I tried this, I did everything it said to and my curl was virtually none existent. It didn't curl my hair at all and didn't work very well. I then tried it with a bigger piece of hair because emu hair is very fine and the same, it didn't work well. I gave it chance to heat up for longer, changed the amount of time it was in for and it still didn't work well.


Then I tried it again and my hair got caught! This was my own fault because I probably didn't insert my hair in the correct bit. This is a disadvantage for me because it is very difficult to know at the back of your head which part of the curlers you are putting your hair into. I left it for the day disappointed in the product.

Then I went back to it the following day and tried it with a smaller section of hair. It says to use 3cm of hair which is what I was doing before but instead I used a much smaller amount this day. It did work a lot better which was great but took a long time to curl all of my hair because I had to use such a small amount.

Overall, I would recommend this if you always have lots of time to get ready but if you like to get ready fast and are often rushed for time, I would not recommend buying this because it is a lot of money and you probably wouldn't get the opportunity to use it very often.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

5 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos