Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Favourite Movies

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi guys,
I've been meaning to do a non-beauty related post for a while now but just couldn't think of one to do so when my best friend gave me this idea, I thought I use it. I am one for watching lots of tv and movies  so I have seen quite a fair share of movies. I have a very large DVD collection which my friends are always impressed by and often go to the cinema so to name favourite films is a difficult task for me, to pick several favourites is tricky but if I had to, these would be on my list:
This is in no order at all by the way and there are a lot because I just couldn't narrow it down.


  • Titanic: So this is a classic, I actually daren't watch it until like last year but now I just love it. I love a good love story!

  • Any Nicholas Sparks Films (Safe Haven, The Notebook, The Lucky One, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, The Last Song…): Every single one of these make my favourites list. I just think he is an extremely talented author and I love all of these lovestorys. And the guys in it… Zac Efron, Josh Duhamel, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Liam Hemsworth… 

  • The Vow: Yet another love story! I just love this film and the fact that its a true sooty makes it even more magical.
  • Footloose (The new version): I love the upbeat dance movies and this one especially. I could watch this on repeat, its just so fun! (And I love Julianne Hough's clothes in it :0 )
  • The Holiday: I've always loved this film, its just so cute and I watch it so often!
  • Pretty Woman: Who doesn't love Pretty Women!?
  • 13 Going On 30: This film is so fun and the clothes :0
  • Pitch Perfect: Again, I love this film, its so fun and I just watch it endless times!
I have lots of films I love, some more include: the Taken films (I'm actually like addicted to these, can't wait for taken 3!), Killers, Life As We Know It, The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games Triology and as far as Disney goes… I love Tangled and I'm OBSESSED with Frozen!!

Any Films you'd recommend?

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

3 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos