Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Happy Valentines day everyone! I hope you have a great day today and don't forget to tell people that you love them. It doesn't have to be your girlfriend or boyfriend but remember to tell family and friends what they mean to you.

I also wanted to say that I love all of you who read my all my posts. It means so much to me and I feel so honoured that you enjoy reading my blog. Thank you.

Since it's Valentines Day, I've put together a short Valentines Day themed video. It's not great standard or anything but I just wanted to give it a go. You can only watch it on computers. Thank you to my sister for helping me to make this video, she had some great ideas.

video

Have a great day. :*

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos