Sunday, 16 February 2014

Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
This will have been a while ago now but I still thought I'd share with you some things I bought. This isn't just a beauty haul although most of the products are beauty products. I'm also going to be reviewing some of these products in the future and if you have any specific products you'd like me to review then please comment below.


So whilst I was there, I got the most recent edition (at that time) of Seventeen Magazine. I LOVE tat magazine and can't wait for each issue! I also picked up "What To Expect When You're Expecting" DVD because it was only £5 from the valentines day section. I also saw some really nice grey long socks to wear with boots. I love the knee high socks to wear with leggings and boots and I really liked the pattern on these.

Now moving onto hair care products. I needed some more shampoo and you know how much I love the Dove Shampoos so I bought 2 more of those. I also picked up some heat protecting spray because I'd run out of that. I got one by Tresemme that I usually get.


I bought quite a lot of skincare products because I really like to look after my skin and try new products. I got some cotton buds (Q-tips) because I needed some more of those. I also got the Witch Pore Minimising Gel wash because I've heard harrietjacksonx rave about how much she loves this. I also picked up a new moisturiser because I've always used Simples moisturiser but my skin has been really dry recently and its not been doing much for it. I got L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturizer and I love it.


As far as makeup goes, I went wanting to get 2 products: Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara and the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya but they only had the mascara in stock. My best friend harrietjacksonx was shopping that day so I asked her to get the other product for me. I'll be doing a review on some of those shortly.


As you know, I've been loving my Yankee Candle in Christmas Cookie and light it all the time. I use so many matches lighting it over and over and have burnt my finger so many times so I bought a candle lighter which is so good.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo





5 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos