Thursday, 27 February 2014

Lets Talk…

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi guys,

I know that today isn't one of my posting days but this is just a post that I wanted to do, the rest of my posts this week will be continuing as usual. Today I'm going to do a similar post to the 'your wishes' post in December. I'm going to ask you what you want me to feature on my blog. I realise that for some people, this blog may be extremely boring but I want to try and do it every couple of months just so that I can stay in touch with you guys and you get what you want. I have to say, I've had a lot of times when I have not known what to post because posting 4 days a week can easily make you run out of things so please, if you have any ideas or requests comment below. I will do more videos, tutorials, tags, reviews, anything that you want. Just let me know in the comments or reach me at pinkcupcake7blog@yahoo.com I would be thrilled to receive emails from you guys and reply.


Themes…
So beautybyeden and I love Pretty Little Liars and one day we were trying out the liars makeup looks and fashion etc.. We had an idea, each month I'm going to do a week where I will only post things to do with that theme, Pretty Little Liars being an example of the theme. I would do OOTDs, makeup looks, tags and all sorts of things like that. I would love to do this so comment below your thoughts on these themed weeks every month and any themes you'd like to see.

Just A Few Questions…

I'm going to write some questions and feel free to choose which to answer or answer them all. It would be a great help to me.
1. What is your favourite type of post? (tag, review, tutorial, video etc)

2. Do you prefer beauty, fashion or lifestyle related posts?

3. Do you prefer it when I do longer detailed posts or short posts?

4. Do you prefer it when I have lots of pictures or just a few?

5. How often would you like me to post?

6. What has been your favourite of my posts so far?

7. How often do you look at my blog?

8. What is your favourite thing about my blog?

9. What do you dislike about my blog?

10. Any ways you can think of that would improve my blog in any way?

I cannot thank those who answer and comment enough, it really is a huge help and I will do my best to meet your wishes. Thank you!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos