Sunday, 23 February 2014

Shopping Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi everyone!

A few weeks back, I went to my nearest shopping mall and bought quite a few products. The things I've got to tell you about in my haul today are a mixture of beauty, fashion and lifestyle.


Beauty:
So i'm trying to restrain myself from buying too much makeup so I only bought 2 beauty items. The first one is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair which I have been wanting for quite a while now. I'll eventually be doing a review on this product but I want to wait a good few weeks before doing so because I know lots of people who loved it at first but then started to hate it so I want to really get a feel for it before talking to you about it. The second beauty product is a BarryM Gelly Nail polish. It's a really nice turquoise colour (my favourite colour) and I just love it. The fact that its a gelly polish means it stays on much longer too.


Fashion:
I didn't buy all that much because I wanted to save my money for going to Florida with my best friend but I did buy some items. I bought a jumper from Internacionale which I really like. It's a lovely coral/orange colour with holes at the bottom. What really caught my eye about this jumper was that it zipped up the back enabling you to wear it in many different ways. It was from the kids section because I wanted it to be quite short. I love this jumper. I also bought some plain black ballet flats for school an then some with slightly more detail because the toes have an aztec pattern. These were really cheap from New Look and I love them, they are very comfy too.




Books:
I had some book vouchers for Waterstones left over from Christmas so I bought 2 books. I bought 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green which I'm really looking forward to read because I've heard so many people rave about it and it is being made into a film so I want to give it a try. I also bought 'Sister Missing' by Sophie Mckenzie, the second book from the 'Girl Missing' series. I loved the first book, it was one of the first books that I couldn't put down so when I heard there was more, I was desperate to read those too. I also bought a music book for me to play on my guitar.


Candles:
As you know, I've been loving candles recently! I received the Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie for Christmas and by the end of January, I'd burnt it out because I lit it so often. I loved the scent and it was so strong so I wanted to repurchase it despite it being Christmas. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy a full size or even a small one, the only one I could find was a sample size so I settled for that and purchased 3 as they were only £1.75 each. I also got a candle pot holder to match my others in my room to put the sample sized candles in. I also got another candle in Frankincense and Myrrh, this smells great too and I'm looking forward to using it in the warmer months.


Sweets:
I have a real sweet-tooth so I just had to get some toffee from Thorntons and some liquorice flyers from a traditional sweet shop!

Stationary:
Whilst I was in a stationary shop, I saw some neon pens to write on glass with. I have a reminder glass board in bedroom and these really appealed to me.

Thats all I bought on my haul. I hope you enjoy these haul posts. Thanks for reading.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

3 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos