Sunday, 9 February 2014

Some Questions and Answers Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
The other day, harrietjacksonx tagged me in this 'Some Questions and Answers Tag'. I tag you all to do this and comment a link below, your answers or email me at pinkcupcake7blog@yahoo.com

1. What is your favourite Eyeshadow Colour to wear?
I have to say that I don't wear eyeshadow that often but if I do,  really like my Mac Limited Edition Strokes of Midnight Palette and I like the lightest colour and the gold colour from that.

2. What's the one product you won't leave the house without?
Chapstick or lip balm. I don't really have a specific one.

3. What's your favourite makeup look?
I really like the 'no makeup makeup look' because I think it looks really natural but pretty.

4. What feature do you downplay/cover up the most?
I'm not really sure, I cover up blemishes and dark circles the most because I like my skin to look very clear.

5. What feature do you play up the most?
Definitely my eyes, my eyes are my favourite feature of my face so I really try and play up my eyes. I also find that people look at your eyes a lot more than the rest of your face so I always concentrate on that.

6. Your favourite makeup brand, if you could only pick one to exist?
I would always go with drugstore because I think that you can get a lot more for your money that way so I'd say Maybelline.

7. What product have you re-purchased again and again?
I'm not really sure, probably my Maybelline coverstick although I tend to change up my makeup when its empty.

8. One beauty treatment you would pay to have done?
My eyebrows and eyelashes tinted as well as my blackheads removed. My sister is a beauty therapist so I don't have to pay but those are the treatments I have done regularly. I would definitely recommend having your eyebrows and eyelashes tinted because it can prevent you from needing as much makeup on those areas.

9. One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
Cleansing and moisturising often as well as using face masks throughout the week to keep your skin clear.

10. Best advice you've ever received regarding beauty and makeup?
Highlighting beneath your brow bone and the inner corner of your eyes. Also applying the concealer under your eyes in a triangle.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos