Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Trusper Tips App

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
So recently I got a new app called Trusper Tips App which is free from the app store. This is an app whereby people can share their tips with you and you can share yours. Whether this be fashion, beauty or cooking, this app has lots of categories and lots of great tips!


I have learnt so many tips from this app and in upcoming posts I'm going to share them with you, just bare in mind that they weren't all my ideas I just really want to share with you some great tips. If you like my tip posts you'll love this app. It has lots of DIY projects as well as recipes. I would really recommend this app.

If you have this app, comment below your username and I will follow you and look forward to reading your tips!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos