Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Wreck This Journals

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
So you have all probably heard of Wreck This Journals and are probably wondering what they are. They are books that you do different activities in. It tells you different things to do on each page ranging from things like "Colour this entire page" to "Fill this page with fruit stickers" to "Rub this page on a dirty car". There is a large range of different activities and is a very fun project for you and your friends to do. It is quite cheap at £5.99 on average and is a great product. There are also other books such as "This is not a book" from the same author to also do. Below are some images and a video of my so far completed pages of my Wreck this Journal.





video

Thank you for reading! I would definitely recommend purchasing one of these or even for your friends, I bought my best friend one for Christmas and she loves them as much as I do.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

6 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos