Sunday, 9 March 2014

Beauty Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey everyone,
So it seems that you all like to read haul posts and obviously I love to go and shop so today I'm going to show you what I bought on my most recent haul. As always, each product is linked if you click on it and reviews on each item will be coming in the future.


Firstly, I'll start with the fashion items, I only bought two, a hat and a ring. It's kind of a sunhat which I will wear on holiday with shorts and sandals, I just really like it. I also bought a cute ring, I don't have a picture of it but it is gold with a little love heart on the front but when you turn it over (to the back of your finger) it has a tiny diamond, its really pretty.


For beauty products, I got a few products. I got two Topshop nail polishes: a lilac which is the colour flying saucer (I can't find the same colour to link so its a similar colour) and a turquoise which is called boy next door. They're both pastel colours because I'm really into the pastel colours at the minute. I also bought some Rimmel products because it was 3 for 2 at boots. I got a BB cream (the non-matte version), a black eyeliner and a nail white pencil.I'll do reviews on those in the future. I also got the Bubblegum lip scrub from Lush.



The final thing I got was some clear hair elastics because I needed some more.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos