Saturday, 29 March 2014

Beauty Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Yesterday I went to a few shops. I didn't mean to buy anything but since I bought a few products, I thought I'd review them for you today as you all seem to love Beauty Hauls.


Firstly, I bought some pajama bottoms. I've really been into the long, cosy pajama bottoms recently so I bought some more grey ones from H&M. These were really cheap and are so comfortable. They are the effect thickness because I am warm but don't get too hot in bed. 

I also purchased some sunglasses from H&M. I don't usually go for these style of sunglasses, I usually stick with two specific styles but when I tried these on, I was told they really suited my face shape (square) so I bought them for my holiday next week!

I also bought a cleanser and shampoo from Tesco. I bought the Witch Exfoliating Scrub and the L'Oreal Thickening Shampoo. I'll probably do a review on these in the future so I won't say too much about those.

Then I got the latest issue of Company Magazine which had Zoella (youtuber/beauty guru) on the front. It also came with a free mascara and had samples in it which was great.


Finally, I got some Green Apple Hubba Bubbas because I'm obsessed with them and a big, Cadburys Dairy Milk Chocolate Easter Egg because I love chocolate and its Easter!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos