Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Common White Girl Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Before I begin this tag, I just want to say that I am not being offensive or anything like that in this post, its just a very popular tag that a lot of people like to read. This is just a series of questions asking you about yourself and seeing if you are really a "common white girl".  In this post, I'd like to tag Harrietjacksonx, beautybyeden and lissy-shuker in this post if they want to do it but I also want to tag all of you!

1. Favourite Starbucks Drink?
I'm pretty boring when it comes to Starbucks so I'd only choose between Milk or Chocolate Chop Frapaccino.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in a morning?
About 30 minutes, thats including having a shower, drying my hair, styling my hair, doing my makeup and getting dressed.

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
Not many at all actually but if I do take a selfie, I take lots in order to try and get a good one!

4. How many Instagram followers and photos do you have?
I have 1016 followers and 88 photos.

5. Do you ever say "OMG" or "LOL" outloud?
No, I hate it when people do! I don't even like texting it that much, instead I'll write "oh my god" or "haha".

6. Do you ever wear the same item of clothing more than once?
Yes, everything I wear lots of times! What a waste of money would it be to only wear a gorgeous piece of clothing once!?

7. Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr?
I don't have twitter, only instagram and tumblr and Instagram is 100% my favourite.

8. Who are your favourite youtubers?
I like lots but top would probably be MacBarbie07, Zoella and Makeupbymandy24.

9. How often do you do your nails?
I'm not allowed it for school during the week so every weekend but if I'm not at school, every 2 weeks.

10. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes!!

11. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
Probably about 4/5 times

12. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Loads! And I have a house in the UK and a holiday home and have loads in both places. Dread to think how many if I were to put them together…

13. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Only if it looks great e.g Christmas Dinner :)

14. Do you wear makeup everyday?
No

15. What are your average school grades?
A*'s, As and sometimes B's in science :/

16. How do you usually style your hair?
A Ponytail

17. Do you always look presentable?
No, not at all!

Overall, I'd say that I'm not a "common white girl", as far as shopping goes I am but everything else I don't really think I am, what do you think?

If you want to do this tag, comment below your questions or a link or send me your answers at pinkcupcake7blog@yahoo.com

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos