Wednesday, 19 March 2014

My Best Friend Bucketlist

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys!
Today I'm going to talk to you about Best Friend Bucketlists. Me and my my best friend harrietjacksonx have one and its basically a list of things you want to do together. We keep adding to it and completing thing sand its just generally a fun thing to do. It also looks great in your room and  is very fun to make!

So we made a list together of things we wanted to do. Then we each put pen to paper and made a unique poster type thing with our bucket list on it. Instead of making them for ourselves, we made them for each other and didn't tell each other what it looked like. This just made it more exciting.

Here is the one I made for Harriet:


And here is the one she made me:


Our list includes things like:
Go on holiday together
Have a twilight marathon
Bake together
Go to the beach together
Go to a concert together
Go to Disney World together
Go on a road trip together 
and generally things like that.

This is just a really fun project to do with your best friend and we both really enjoyed making these posters. The posters are also a great way to personalise your room and they look great on your wall. I would really recommend making one of these. They are so much fun. Harriet and I are also taking pictures every time we complete one of these things to put in a scrapbook once we have completed the whole bucket list which will be really fun to look back on.

If you and your best friend make one of these, be sure to send me a picture at pinkcupcake7blog@yahoo.com   I'd love to see your ideas!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos