Saturday, 8 March 2014

Outfits I've Been Loving

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 12:09
Hey guys,
I know that it isn't a posting day today but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to start posting on Saturdays as well as the usual Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. On Saturdays I'm just going to post whatever I'd like just like on Sundays but the rest of the schedule will be the same as in my Announcement post. So I've never done an Outfit of the Day but it's a highly requested post so instead of doing one, I decided to group lots of outfits from lots of different days together to see how you like it and then maybe I might do more so let me know below if you'd like that.

Outfit 1:
This is quite a dressy outfit that I wore to a meal out. I wore some dark denim jeans from Abercrombie, A floaty, see through orange top so I wore a plain grey camisole under it. To cover my shoulders and keep warm, I wore a black blazer from Charlotte Russe which has three quarter length sleeves. Ontop of all that, I wore a long black necklace and some brown bracelets from Charlotte Russe. I wore pink heels with that which I got from Barratts.

Excuse the mark on my mirror!
Outfit 2:
This is what I wore to go shopping in, its a much more casual outfit. I wore some green high-waisted jeans from PacSun, a short t-shirt from the Bethany Mota Collection at Aeropostale. I also wore my leather jacket which is from Charlotte Russe and a big snood, also from Charlotte Russe. On my feet, I wore some short black, lace-up boots which are from PacSun.


I also have recently had my nails like this which I thought I might as well show you too.


Outfit 3:
So this is an outfit I went to a zoo in. Living in the UK, I needed to be warm outside all day so this outfit is quite a warm one although I wish I'd also worn a scarf and hat! I wore some high-waisted black jeans from PacSun, a black camisole with a plaid red shirt from American Eagle onto. I also paired this outfit with my coat from Forever 21 and some black ankle boots from PacSun. I wore my hair in a bun and also wore a cute love heart ring with a tiny diamond on the back. 



My nails did not match my outfit but I wanted to try a new nail polish that will be in my haul post tomorrow. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, if it gets a good response, I will do OOTD's regularly.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo



5 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos