Sunday, 16 March 2014

The Lipstick Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
Today I'm going to do the Lipstick tag. I wasn't tagged by anybody but I thought this would be a fun post to do. I tag all of you to do this too. I also just wanted to mention that all the products I mention in this post are as always linked if you click on them.

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
Probably around 25 not including lip glosses.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
I'm not sure really, I can't remember!

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
Probably Maybelline. I love BabyLips and the Colour Sensationals. 

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
This is a tough one because it depends what it means by lipstick. If BabyLips counts then that.

5. What was the last lipstick you bought?
Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

6. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
Two

7. What is you favourite red lip colour?
I like Maybelline Colour Sensational in 895 On Fire Red but I like the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 110 but that's more of a coral colour.

8. How do you store lipsticks?
I have them in my wardrobe in a box.

9. What lipstick are you currently lusting for?
I'm always wanting more Kate Moss Lipsticks and Revlon Lip Butters but if I could choose a high-end it would be Chanel Rouge Coco Shine.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos