Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Travelling Hair and Outfit Ideas!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi guys,
I know today isn't a posting day but this week I'm doing travel themed posts and so today I 'm going to show you one outfit that I occasionally wear to travel in. I go on lots of long-haul flights at least 7 hours long and can get up to 10 hours long. For me, comfort is key, I'm not one to pile on the makeup and do my hair all nice and wear some nice jeans and boots. I prefer to be comfy so this is what I wear.

I will always wear black leggings because they look a lot dressier and are really comfy. Then I wear a long 3-quarter length top with a vest underneath. I just find this combination very comfy and pyjama like. Then I wear socks and converse sneakers because they are comfy and I like the look of them. I always make sure to take a sweatshirt or jacket because it can be very cold on the plane. This is what I wore recently:



My leggings are from Kohls, My top is from Forever21 and my vest is from Aeropostale.
I also wear my hair in a simple ponytail so that it is out of my face and its a lot comfier to sleep in.




I hope you liked my travel outfit and that it has helped you to get ideas of what to wear! Sorry I used the word "comfy" so much in that post, I couldn't think of another appropriate word! What do you wear to travel? Send me a picture at pinkcupcake7blog@yahoo.com.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos