Monday, 7 April 2014

Bobbi Brown Lipglosses Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
So you know how much I love lip glosses and today I'm going to be reviewing these Bobbi Brown Mini Lipglosses. I got these in a set for free from Duty Free because there was a problem with my TV on the plane. They came in a pack of three but I have actually lost the third one. Not great I know.


These lip glosses are very sticky, something I'm not too fond of personally. The applicator is a small brush which I really like except for the fact that they get very damaged when you put them  back into the tube. This causes them not to keep their shape and makes them very difficult to apply as you can see in the picture below. This is unavoidable because you can only put the applicator back into the tube one way as its just big enough to fit it in. I found this really annoying.


I have the colours 22 Rosy which is a nice vivid pink colour and 3 Rose Sugar which is a shimmery bronze/nude colour. These lip glosses are super pigmented, you could wear them alone because they really keep their vivid colour. They also smell quite nice too. To purchase these, click here.


Obviously these are Bobbi Brown and so they can be quite pricey so personally I wouldn't purchase them again as I think you can get just as good lip glosses for only a fraction of the price however I cannot fault the product, they're great.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos